Friday, April 6, 2007

Google

Chocolate Fountains Are The Ugliest Piece of Equipment

Towards the end of my tenure as a Florida caterer and special event designer, chocolate fountains were all the rage.

But I have to admit, I was not crazy about the concept of chocolate fountains. From other caterers I heard horror stories about melted chocolate ricocheting across a bride's gorgeous white wedding gown at a wedding reception.

But even before I heard those tales, I thought that the chocolate fountain was the ugliest piece of equipment to ever grace a buffet or station. I wouldn't have something so ugly at my events.

The novelty didn't make one iota of difference to me. I had better secrets for offering melted chocolate in beautiful ways to the guests at my parties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home