Friday, April 6, 2007

Google

Florida Food Tourism

As a foodie, I love the trend of food tourism. In fact, I was interested in food tourism long before food tourism was even a trend.

Every where I have ever traveled, food took center stage! I might not remember all of the exact details of a trip, but if something tasted out-of-this-world I can still conjure up that taste in my imagination!

Maybe that is why my ex use to say I never forgot a single meal I ever ate. At the time, I didn't know if he was paying me a compliment or an insult, or simply speaking a truism.

Fortunately, at the ripe age of 49 I'm not so sensitive anymore to insults or compliments. Just let them roll off like teflon... that's what I try to do. I find it helps me to stay more productive, which is indeed a jolly good thing, giving that I am blessed with a fabulous creative mind that is always a wonderfully fun and sometimes outrageous place to hang out!

Getting back to my point... sorry, I can run down some bunny trails if I'm not careful!

I really wanted to say something about Florida Food Tourism. For those of you that don't know me, let me begin by saying I LOVE FLORIDA! So to do my little part as a resident of the sunshine state, I am going to be helping to promote Florida Cuisine! Read more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home