Friday, April 6, 2007

Google

Musing Over The Renewed Blooming of Old Passions

I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later. God never forgets what HE is doing with us. Interesting how ancient, old passions re bloom out-of-the-blue.

I am blown away in recent times to be witnessing a resurgence of the passions I once held so dear. Passions that once-upon-a-time were such an integral part of who I was, but somewhere along the journey of life, they faded until they were barely even a memory.

'Why now?" I wonder. Why do trends matter once again to me? I remember when the study of trends, as a design student at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City jolted my heart with trepidation. Visions of being a trend scout would dance across my imagination, as I would imagine a career that involved the creative forecasting of fashionable trends. While I certainly have no desire to work in that capacity at this stage of my life, I am amused by a natural, renewed interest in the subject of trends and am filled with my own curiousity as to why. I suppose I'll just have to wait and see what glorious purpose the Lord of creation is orchestrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home